Monday, July 20, 2015

Hubsan X4

The Hubson x4 is a smaller sized racing quad copter. The original does not come with FPV capability, however there is a FPV model of the same build that we sell. transmitted on a 2.4 GHZ frequency, the X4 responds quickly to sharp movements and direction changes. This quad is recommended for any pilot with amateur experience before taking flight. Reasoning behind that relates back to the fact of how agile and sharp the x4's motors are. Batteries for the controller consist of 4 triple A's. the model ranges from no camera, to the stable 720p HD resolution. The range is anywhere between 300-350 feet with reliable connection.   

3 comments:

  1. Trying to contact you via email about a purchase I made in your Dayton Mall store on 12/22/15. Please check your "contact us" inbox from your website. Not a satisfied customer at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a Hubsan from Amazon. BIG MISTAKE. It never started. Amazon gave me a full refund. (YEAH!) I called JAYDAY and he sounds amazing! I could see your Mall store last night around 7PM, but it was a school day so I had to get my kid home to do her schoolwork (this is after buying six tops at PINK. Do NOT give up on me. FAA licensed pilot that really wants to embrace this around spring. See you in around 60 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is overprice and sells toys. They do have proper race quads but for what they are charging you can get the same or better if you source the parts yourself. I'm talkin. 3rd of the price. Don't get duped by mall pricing.

    ReplyDelete